This week I’m joined by multi-passionate entrepreneur Tara Reid. Tara has been in the online space since 2007 and was building websites even earlier than that. She’s run several different types of business including her own 6-figure jewelry brand, & acting as an online service provider for other entrepreneurs.
Tara and I chat all about blogging as well as:
- How and why she decided to niche towards introverts
- Social anxiety
- Ways to use blogging as an organic marketing tool (no, blogging is not dead!)
- Creating a content bank
- The longevity of blog posts
- Her favourite way to get leads
- Her upcoming summit, as well as how and why she created it
Tara once believed her introversion held her back in business, but now realises it’s been a blessing, as well as pivotal in her successes.
Tara’s Book Recommendation for the Ambitious Introvert:
Connect With Tara: