My inner child is delighted with the topic of The Ambitious Introvert® Podcast this week, where I’m joined by Amale Ghalbouni talking all things Serious Play® – and specifically, Lego!
Amale is a former strategy and innovation consultant turned executive coach, and founder of The Brick Coach. She’s passionate about experiential play based coaching and facilitation, helping teams work better together by building trust, psychological safety, and alignment on a common vision. Who knew the humble Lego brick could be a powerful business and personal development tool!
We chat about:
- What Serious Play® means and how it was born
- Amale’s personal journey discovering how powerful the practice is
- The benefits of Serious Play® for both teams and individuals
- Why it’s so inclusive for everyone regardless of learning type, personality or neurodiversity
- How it can be utilised outside of the workplace
CONNECT WITH AMALE
CONNECT WITH EMMA-LOUISE
Sign up to receive my monthly Introverts Only digest, delivering all the best introvert-friendly resources straight to your inbox, minus the scroll here
Interested in working with me 1:1? Schedule your no-obligation Connection Call today!