This episode holds a special place in my heart as I’ve been ‘Tapping With Brad’ for many years, and EFT is a modality I still recommend to my clients and audience. Since recording this I had the pleasure of meeting Brad at his live event, getting a hug and tapping together in person! This was one of my favourite interviews to conduct, and I hope you’ll enjoy the lovely energy that Brad brings when talking about EFT.
Original show notes below.
We’re almost two years into the podcast and I can’t believe it’s taken this long to dedicate an episode to one of my favourite mindset and energy modalities, Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT).
However I promise you it’s been worth the wait, as today I’m chatting all things tapping with everyone’s favourite “EFT Wizard” Brad Yates!
Brad is known for his creative and often humorous use of EFT. He’s an internationally renowned expert, author and co-author, and has collaborated with names such as Dr. Joe Vitale and Jack Canfield. Brad has over 1000 videos on his YouTube channel, Tap With Brad, that have been viewed over 37 million times!
We cover a whole array of tapping topics, including:
- How we are mind and body, and why the combination of NLP and EFT is so profound
- How peer reviewed journals and scientific studies are showing the effectiveness of tapping (and proving the naysayers wrong)
- Why there’s more access to tapping now than ever before
- Balancing connecting to people online and connecting to others in real life (especially as a sensitive introvert)
- Why we self-sabotage (and why it’s actually misguided self-love)
- How the programming of negativity bias and fear of change affects us, and why it’s not our fault
THIS WEEK’S GUEST:
- Brad Yates recommendation – Illusions: The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah
- Tapping Video from the show
- Tap with Brad – Live: Tap With Brad in London, August 27th
CONNECT WITH EMMA-LOUISE
Facebook Group: The Ambitious Introvert® Network
Sign up to receive my monthly Introvert’s Only digest, delivering all the best introvert-friendly resources straight to your inbox, minus the scroll here
Interested in working with me 1:1 or joining The Quiet Power Mastermind? Fill out this form to start the conversation! https://bit.ly/2QQAwcx